No quick turnaround for either Washington or Dallas this week as both 5-6 clubs enter Thursday’s matchup having played on Thanksgiving – with very different results. The NFC East race is already over as the Eagles are winning that division. The loser here can probably forget about a wild-card spot, while the winner has a slight chance at the playoffs. It could be a pick’em on the NFL odds by kickoff. But be sure to check the NFL lines before placing any bets on Thursday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.