- Game Day: Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Stadium: Levi’s Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — four out of seven — have hit the over (57.1%).
- Green Bay has put together a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers have put an average of 31.3 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 9.7 more than the 21.6 the 49ers have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.3 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.6 points.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has put together a 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are just 0-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.5 points.
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the point total in four out of eight opportunities this season (50%).
- The Packers defense has allowed 26.7 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 26 the 49ers have scored.
- San Francisco is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 26 points this season.
- Green Bay is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.7 points.
|49ers (+7.5)||Over (48)||49ers 27 Packers 26|
- The average total the Packers have had set in games this year is 10.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the 49ers this season is 0.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
- In 85.7% of their opportunities this year (six of seven chances), the Packers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 48.0 points.
- San Francisco and its opponents have added up to score more than 48.0 points in 25% of their matchups this season (two of eight opportunities).
- The Packers and the 49ers combine to average 9.3 more points per game than the over/under of 48.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 48.3 points per game, 0.3 more than the point total for this matchup.
Packers vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
San Francisco holds an edge against Green Bay in the last five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The 49ers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Packers. San Francisco has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 134 points while Green Bay put up 108.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||49ers||49ers||-3||48||-167||+148||339-198 SF||37-8 SF|
|10/15/2018||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||521-401 GB||33-30 GB|
|10/4/2015||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||362-196 GB||17-3 GB|
|9/8/2013||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||494-385 SF||34-28 SF|
|9/9/2012||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||377-324 SF||30-22 SF|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51 points in their last three games, 3.0 more than the 48.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Green Bay is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Green Bay has hit under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 0.3 points fewer than the 48.0 total listed for this matchup.
- San Francisco has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to San Francisco. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
Packers: OT Rick Wagner: Questionable (Knee), OT David Bakhtiari: Questionable (Chest), G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), OLB Christian Kirksey: Questionable (Pectoral), FS Will Redmond: Out (Shoulder), CB Kevin King: Out (Quadriceps), RB Jamaal Williams: Out (Illness), RB Aaron Jones: Questionable (Calf), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), WR Allen Lazard: Questionable (Abdomen), FS Raven Greene: Questionable (Oblique), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB A.J. Dillon: Out (Illness), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), LB Kamal Martin: Out (Illness), G Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee), S Vernon Scott: Out (Shoulder)
49ers: OT Trent Williams: Out (Illness), CB Richard Sherman: Out (Leg), ILB Kiko Alonso: Questionable (Knee), TE Jordan Reed: Questionable (Knee), DE Ziggy Ansah: Out (Biceps), C Ben Garland: Out (Calf), QB Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (Ankle), DE Dee Ford: Out (Back), C Weston Richburg: Out (Kneecap), SS Jaquiski Tartt: Questionable (Groin), RB Tevin Coleman: Out (Knee), OLB Mark Nzeocha: Out (Quadriceps), RB Raheem Mostert: Out (Ankle), DE Ronald Blair III: Out (Knee), DT Solomon Thomas: Out (Knee (acl)), TE George Kittle: Out (Foot), WR Kendrick Bourne: Out (Illness), WR Chris Thompson: Out (Undisclosed), WR Richie James Jr.: Questionable (Ankle), RB Jeff Wilson Jr.: Out (Ankle), DE Nick Bosa: Out (Acl), WR Jalen Hurd: Out (Knee), WR Deebo Samuel: Out (Illness), OLB Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles: Out (Hamstring), WR Jauan Jennings: Out (Undisclosed), WR Brandon Aiyuk: Out (Illness), TE Chase Harrell: Out (Suspension)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Arizona Cardinals Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL New England Patriots Defense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New Orleans Saints
- NFL New Orleans Saints Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Defense In-Depth Betting Analysis