America’s Golden boy Tom Brady and his balls is the subject of discussion once again in this offseason. After his attorneys helped him talk his way out of a proposed four-game suspension for his implicit role in the much-discussed Deflategate Scandal, Brady finds himself battling the U.S. Court of Appeals after they reinstated the four-game suspension. If the mercurial New England Patriots starting quarterback fails to successfully appeal the charges, he will miss the first four games of the 2016 season. Upon the release of the news regarding the reinstatement of Brady’s suspension, the NFL lines went into a frenzy, with most sportsbooks (online and in Nevada) adjusting their lines for the first four weeks of the season and the Super Bowl while others decided to completely pull off the odds from their boards. Is the NFL lines public overreacting to the news about Brady’s suspension or is there some truth to warrant the line adjustments?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.