Despite the fact that many NFL teams could use a quality backup quarterback, Michael Vick sits at home, just two years after he was the starting quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles and just a year after the New York Jets considered him a viable option. To call some additional attention to this mystery, I’m going to tell you about the five best left-handed quarterbacks in NFL betting history. Why are they so rare? Well, they spin the ball the other way, and the ball tends to drift the other way, meaning that receivers need to adjust differently. Also, in some cases the offenses have to flip upside down because a left-handed quarterback tends to prefer to roll the other way… Anyway, let’s take a look at some of the best of all time.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.