By the time the clock ticks down to zero on Sunday night, we will have one team hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and getting drowned in ticker tape. Amid all that madness, one player is also going to walk away with a killer new vehicle, as well as the honor of being named the MVP of Super Bowl 51. This is actually one of my favorite wagers, as it is fun to try and figure out who will shine in the big game. There is always the chance that a defensive guy will put in a huge performance, just as Von Miller did for the Denver Broncos last year, but it’s more likely that an offensive guy will get the prize. This seems especially true this year, as both the teams are explosive. Let’s look at some of the most likely SB51 MVP candidates and their current odds. Before you bet on NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the updated Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.