By the time the clock ticks down to zero on Sunday night, we will have one team hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and getting drowned in ticker tape. Amid all that madness, one player is also going to walk away with a killer new vehicle, as well as the honor of being named the MVP of Super Bowl 51. This is actually one of my favorite wagers, as it is fun to try and figure out who will shine in the big game. There is always the chance that a defensive guy will put in a huge performance, just as Von Miller did for the Denver Broncos last year, but it’s more likely that an offensive guy will get the prize. This seems especially true this year, as both the teams are explosive. Let’s look at some of the most likely SB51 MVP candidates and their current odds. Before you bet on NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the updated Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition