Anyone that has followed the NFL over the years, know that having a good defense is essential to a team’s success. In the past three years, the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks have had two of the most dominant defenses in the league, which is a big reason they have combined to make it to the Super Bowl in three consecutive years.This season, the 49ers defense won’t be as good as it has been in recent years, because they lost a lot of their starters in the offseason, but the Seahawks and other teams are expected to be great on the defensive end, making them contenders in the playoffs. Here is a preview of the best defenses in the NFL, heading into the 2015 NFL betting season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?