Anyone that has followed the NFL over the years, know that having a good defense is essential to a team’s success. In the past three years, the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks have had two of the most dominant defenses in the league, which is a big reason they have combined to make it to the Super Bowl in three consecutive years. This season, the 49ers defense won’t be as good as it has been in recent years, because they lost a lot of their starters in the offseason, but the Seahawks and other teams are expected to be great on the defensive end, making them contenders in the playoffs. Here is a preview of the best defenses in the NFL, heading into the 2015 NFL betting season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.