Sure, the 2015 NFL Draft may be just about six weeks gone by, but if you’re looking for more ways to boost the potential for a winning NFL betting campaign over the course of the 2015 regular season, then you should know it’s never too late – or too soon for that matter – to take steps toward making that happen! Thanks to this fun-filled look at the top five losers in the 2015 NFL Draft, you’re going to have a great understanding of which teams or players to potentially wager against or avoid wagering on at all – because of their strange offseasons. Okay, let’s et started in the City of Brotherly Love where all sorts of strange happenings are taking place for head coach Chip Kelly’s team.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.