When our sportsbook betting fans think of a “villain,” they might think of the Joker holding Vicki Vale hostage atop that scary church tower in that version of Batman starring Michael Keaton, or Snidely Whiplash tying Nell to the railroad tracks once again, hoping that this time Dudley Dooright won’t save the day. However, the National Football League has had a bunch of villains of its own. One example from today is Ndamukong Suh, the defensive lineman who just signed a free agent deal with the Miami Dolphins. Last season, he stepped on Aaron Rodgers’ injured leg and appeared to linger, a gesture that from most of other players would not have drawn notice. Since Suh has a reputation for pushing limits when it comes to dirty play, though, the replay kept appearing over and over, and Suh drew discipline from the league.
However, when it comes to the most hated villains in the history of the NFL, Suh is far down the list. Here are some of the most infamous in the league’s storied past.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.