Ideally, Super Bowl games are going to be close, because they feature the best team in each conference. However, some years one of the two teams is far and away the best team in the league, and the Super Bowl isn’t much of a contest. The Bears’ steamrolling of the Patriots in Super Bowl XX and the Cowboys’ manhandling of the Buffalo Bills are two examples that come to mind. In other years, though, the underdog walks away with the win. Here are some of the most memorable examples of NFL betting underdogs taking the Lombardi Trophy home.
All of that provided to be mostly inconsequential. Not only would the Packers beat the Steelers, but they would also win the first 13 games of their next season as well. SourcesWikipedia.org (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XV)NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8264992e/Super-Bowl-XLII-highlights)
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?