In a league with as much parity as the National Football League, there are literally surprises with each passing week. However, there are some tips that you can follow as you plan your online betting for the upcoming campaign. Take a look at some expert advice about the season to come.
They only have back-to-back games against teams who had winning records in 2014 once (weeks 8 and 9, when they face Seattle and Philadelphia). Also, when the Cowboys play New England in Week 5, Tom Brady will still be under suspension, making another potentially difficult game significantly less stressful for the Cowboy defense. In the second half of the 2015 season, the Cowboys only have two opponents with 2014 winning records.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.