Can the Minnesota Vikings rebound from their stunning Monday Night Football loss against lowly Chicago to dispatch Detroit in their Week 9 NFC North divisional matchup? Will it be the Miami Dolphins or New York Jets that extends their modest winning streak when the longtime AFC East rivals meet in South Beach on Sunday? Last but not least, will the streaking Dallas Cowboys avoid the upset against the winless browns to cover the NFL betting lines? Let’s find out the answers to all three questions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.