Let’s talk about quarterback Ryan Tannehill and the Miami Dolphins (8-8 SU, 7-9 ATS, 8-8 O/U) as they get set for the upcoming 2015 NFL betting season and head to their annual training camp!
I’m gonna’ say…hell-to-the no!
I’m not a big fan of Tannehill’s and I still don’t understand why Miami paid the former Texas A&M signal-caller like he’s one of the best quarterbacks in the league, when in reality, he’s mediocre at best.
Don’t believe me?
Then you should know that Tannehill has compiled an unimpressive 23-25 record as Miami’s starter since being drafted eighth overall in 2012 and that he’s yet to have a season where he hasn’t thrown double-digit interceptions.
While Tannehill is coming off his best season as a pro after completing a blistering 66.4 percent of his passes for 4,045 yards with 27 touchdowns and a dozen interceptions, I don’t believe he’s worth the $100 million Miami foolishly paid him this offseason – at least, not just yet.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks