Let’s talk about quarterback Ryan Tannehill and the Miami Dolphins (8-8 SU, 7-9 ATS, 8-8 O/U) as they get set for the upcoming 2015 NFL betting season and head to their annual training camp!
I’m gonna’ say…hell-to-the no!I’m not a big fan of Tannehill’s and I still don’t understand why Miami paid the former Texas A&M signal-caller like he’s one of the best quarterbacks in the league, when in reality, he’s mediocre at best.Don’t believe me?Then you should know that Tannehill has compiled an unimpressive 23-25 record as Miami’s starter since being drafted eighth overall in 2012 and that he’s yet to have a season where he hasn’t thrown double-digit interceptions.While Tannehill is coming off his best season as a pro after completing a blistering 66.4 percent of his passes for 4,045 yards with 27 touchdowns and a dozen interceptions, I don’t believe he’s worth the $100 million Miami foolishly paid him this offseason – at least, not just yet.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Houston Texans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Complete Betting Guide for Week 1 of the 2021-22 Season