As we get closer to the 2015 Pro football season, it’s time to take a close look at quarterback Geno Smith and the New York Jets (4-12 SU, 6-9-1 ATS, 7-9 O/U) as they get set for the upcoming 2015 season. The enigmatic Smith and the Jets are on the clock thanks to this mybookie.ag original analysis on the top five questions surrounding the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets, heading into training camp and into the NFL betting season. With that said, let’s get this party started.
All I can say is that I wish a couple of my ex-girlfriends gave me as many chances as the New York Jets franchise have given to pitiful quarterback Geno Smith. All jokes aside, since being drafted with the 39th overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, Smith has completed a pitiful 57.5 percent of his passes in 29 career starts while tossing a modest 25 touchdown passes against a costly 34 interceptions.
Very thing about Geno Smith screams ‘mediocre’ if you ask me. Why the Jets can’t see that is beyond me, but I suspect new head coach Todd Bowles won’t hesitate to make a change if Smith starts throwing interceptions like they’re going out of style. Besides, I think New York may have drafted its franchise quarterback I former Baylor star Bryce Petty.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.