Tom Brady and the New England Patriots (12-4 SU, 9-7 ATS, 9-7 O/U) have been in the news lately, but not for good reasons, NFL betting fans have a lot of doubts about how all of this is going to play out, we uncover some of the uncertainty as we get close to the 2015 season.
While Brady’s possible suspension – and the length of it – are still in question thanks to his appeal of Roger Goodell’s original four-game sentence for his role in Deflategate, the fact of the matter is that, right now, no one knows for sure how long the future Hall of Famer will be sidelined to start the 2015 regular season.
I’m going with a minimum of two games. – and I don’t care what anyone says – I’ll always believe that Brady, Bill Belichick and the Patriots organization are a bunch of big-time cheaters.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns