We hope you guys are all ready to place your bets for the big Monday night game this evening, with a lot of the money sure to be heading the way of the Pittsburgh Steelers. But right after this game ends, there is another pro football week on the horizon, though, so let’s take a look at some of the games and NFL Spreads that you might want to spend your winnings on this coming weekend.
Date/Time: Sunday, November 23, 4:05 PM
Location: CenturyLink Field, Seattle, WashingtonGame Odds: CARDINALS: +6½-110, OV 42 -110 SEAHAWKS: -6½-110, UN 42 -110Arguably the game of this coming week sees the surprising Arizona Cardinals travel to the surprisingly not very good Seattle Seahawks. The Super Bowl Champions have had a bit of a roller coaster season so far, and have only managed to compile a mediocre 6-4 record to date. Just as things were starting to look up for them, they took a tough loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. The Seahawks have been looking up at their NFC West rival Arizona Cardinals all season, and will need a win here if they hold any hope of winning the division. The Cardinals are going to have to ride backup QB Drew Stanton the rest of the way, with Carson Palmer out for the season, but the young man performed well enough last weekend in a big win over the Detroit Lions. The Seahawks have been made 6.5-point favorites.
Date/Time: Sunday, November 23, 4:25 PM
Location: Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, ColoradoGame Odds: DOLPHINS: +7-105, OV 49 ½ -110 BRONCOS: -7-115, UN 49 ½ -110One of the biggest surprises of the season came last weekend when the St. Louis Rams knocked off the Denver Broncos, holding them to 7 points in the process. To make matters worse, the Broncos lost a few of their top offensive weapons to injury, including Emmanuel Sanders, who was absolutely leveled while laying out to catch a Manning pass. They are going to be in tough again this weekend, as they welcome a Miami Dolphins team that is riding pretty high right now. They are coming off a nice win over the Buffalo Bills, and will not be paying any attention to the fact that they are coming into this one as 7-point dogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Steelers vs. Ravens Line and Betting Trends November 29, 2020
- Steelers vs. Ravens Odds & Betting Trends, Wednesday 3:40PM December 2nd, 2020
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Updated AFC Playoff Picture: Ravens-Steelers Now On Wednesday
- Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Las Vegas Raiders at New York Jets Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Colts at Texans: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Tennessee Titans: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Rams at Cardinals: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- New England Patriots at Los Angeles Chargers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13
- Broncos at Chiefs: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Bills at 49ers: December 7, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Monday Night Football
- Monday Night Football: Seahawks vs. Eagles Line and Betting Trends November 30, 2020
- Will The Jets Finish 0-16 This Season?