Good news for the Minnesota Vikings as quarterback Teddy Bridgewater has been cleared to return to practice on Wednesday. Bridgewater injured his knee in practice on Aug. 30, 2016, and has been on the physically unable to perform list this season. When Bridgewater practices, it opens a 21-day window for the Vikings to decide whether to promote him to the active roster or place him on injured reserve. Here are two intriguing games this Sunday, with their latest NFL odds and my NFL Week 7 picks for the Seahawks-Giants and Falcons-Patriots.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.