Every year, NFL training camps teem with rookies who didn’t get drafted but are still looking to latch on with an NFL team and pursue their dream. One of the most well-known examples of an undrafted free agent who ended up being a star is Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who played well at Northern Illinois – but not well enough to get drafted. He languished as the Cowboys’ third-string quarterback until Bill Parcells saw his arm and decided to mentor him into an NFL starter. In Super Bowl XLIX, Chris Matthews for the Seahawks caught his first pass – and then caught three more, ending up with a touchdown and 109 yards. On the other side of the ball, cornerback Malcolm Butler, whose pick ended Seattle’s final drive, had to work his way past Alfonzo Dennard on the depth chart. Both were undrafted free agents, way back when.So which rookies are lurking in NFL camps right now that will make names for themselves this year? Here is a look at some players who have a terrific chance of accomplishing a lot for NFL betting fans.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?