Every year, NFL training camps teem with rookies who didn’t get drafted but are still looking to latch on with an NFL team and pursue their dream. One of the most well-known examples of an undrafted free agent who ended up being a star is Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who played well at Northern Illinois – but not well enough to get drafted. He languished as the Cowboys’ third-string quarterback until Bill Parcells saw his arm and decided to mentor him into an NFL starter. In Super Bowl XLIX, Chris Matthews for the Seahawks caught his first pass – and then caught three more, ending up with a touchdown and 109 yards. On the other side of the ball, cornerback Malcolm Butler, whose pick ended Seattle’s final drive, had to work his way past Alfonzo Dennard on the depth chart. Both were undrafted free agents, way back when. So which rookies are lurking in NFL camps right now that will make names for themselves this year? Here is a look at some players who have a terrific chance of accomplishing a lot for NFL betting fans.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.