As training camp looms just around the corner there are multiple, undrafted rookies that have made lasting impressions on the NFL minicamp. We all know that some of the greatest player success stories have come out of men who didn’t get drafted and than during camps earned their way to an NFL roster. So regardless of the circumstances, talented players always seem to rise to the top. Even if they didn’t make an impression during the draft, it doesn’t mean they don’t have what it takes. We all know that in NFL betting things change rapidly and undrafted free agents are typically the reason why playing squares are constantly changing. Did you know that close to twelve percent of the Pro Bowl team last year was comprised of undrafted players that most people didn’t even want to take a chance on? With that being said this year will more than likely be no different. Here are a few of the players that we think could potentially make the cut.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.