While the NFL draft for 2015 is over, and the majority of the undrafted free agents who were of interest to teams have been signed, there are some veteran players still looking to latch on with a team. This was the first season that veteran free agents were invited to their own combine, showing just how many players are out there who believe they still have some good games left to give the league.The reason why there are so many free agents out there still has to do with the way NFL contracts are structured. The guaranteed portion of contracts is just a percentage of the total value, and teams can also cut players to reduce their impact on the salary cap. As a result, players that still have value end up without a team, because their former team wants to cut costs and bring in someone cheaper for that position.
Here are some of the best remaining free agents that all NFL betting fans want to see back in the field this year.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Defensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis