Wild Card Weekend is just a few days away, which means it’s time to start thinking about where your betting money might be going in the postseason. While some bettors love the action of every single game, others prefer the bigger picture, placing wagers on the outcome of both conferences. We have already taken a peek at the betting odds in the AFC, and now it’s time to do the same for the NFC. There ae 6 teams left in the hunt for Super Bowl 51, but how many actually have a legitimate shot?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.