- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Vikings Betting Insights
- Most of Minnesota’s games this year — seven out of 10 — have hit the over (70%).
- Minnesota has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are just 0-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- The Vikings average points scored this season (26.4) and the Panthers points allowed (24.7) are within 1.7 points of each other.
- In games where Minnesota score at least 26.4 points this season, they are 3-3 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 24.7 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have put together a 4-1 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Half of Carolina’s games this year — five out of 11 — have gone over the point total.
- Carolina has a 6-5 record against the spread.
- The average points per game output for the Panthers this season, 23, is 4.8 fewer than the 27.8 the Vikings have given up in each contest.
- Carolina is 2-4 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 23 points this season.
- When Minnesota allows opposing offenses to put 27.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
|Panthers (+3.5)||Under (51)||Vikings 26 Panthers 25|
- In 70% of their games this year (seven of 10 chances), the Vikings and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 51.0 points.
- The Panthers have played in five games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 45.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 51.0 points.
- These two teams average a combined 49.4 points per game, 1.6 less points than the over/under of 51.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 52.5 points per game, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Vikings have had set in matchups this season is 3.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Panthers games this year is 3.3 fewer points than the point total of 51.0 in this outing.
Vikings vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Minnesota has a 3-2 advantage over Carolina. Minnesota outscored Carolina 111-110 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/10/2017||Panthers||356-345 MIN||31-24 CAR|
|9/25/2016||Panthers||306-211 CAR||22-10 MIN|
|11/30/2014||Vikings||348-210 CAR||31-13 MIN|
|10/13/2013||Vikings||367-290 CAR||35-10 CAR|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Vikings have averaged a total of 48.3 combined points in their last three games, 2.7 less than this game’s over/under of 51.0.
- Minnesota has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Minnesota. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 51 combined points over their last three games, identical to the over/under of 51.0.
- Carolina has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Carolina has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
Vikings: SS George Iloka: Out (Acl), SS Harrison Smith: Questionable (Neck), WR Adam Thielen: Out (Illness), OLB Anthony Barr: Out (Pectoral), DE Danielle Hunter: Out (Back), DE Ifeadi Odenigbo: Questionable (Concussion), CB Mike Hughes: Out (Neck), CB Holton Hill: Out (Foot), CB Mark Fields II: Out (Chest), ILB Cameron Smith: Out (Heart), TE Irv Smith Jr.: Questionable (Groin), DE Kenny Willekes: Out (Leg), OL Ezra Cleveland: Questionable (Ankle), S Myles Dorn: Out (Undisclosed)
Panthers: OT Russell Okung: Questionable (Calf), DT Kawann Short: Out (Shoulder), OLB Adarius Taylor: Out (Groin), G John Miller: Questionable (Knee), K Michael Palardy: Out (Torn Acl), DE Stephen Weatherly: Out (Finger), RB Christian McCaffrey: Doubtful (Shoulder), CB Donte Jackson: Questionable (Toe), WR Keith Kirkwood: Out (Clavicle), RB Reggie Bonnafon: Out (Ankle), G Dennis Daley: Questionable (Concussion), WR Omar Bayless: Out (Knee), LB Sam Franklin Jr.: Questionable (Ankle)
More Recent NFL News
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks