With the NFL season about to enter into the playoffs, your online odds opportunities to make some money from football are starting to dwindle. While some of you are content to ply the games individually, I would imagine that there are also plenty of you who like to do a little crystal ball gazing. There is something a little more satisfying, not to mention financially rewarding, about picking the conference champion before the playoffs begin. Let’s try and do that now, and we will start with the 6 teams going after the AFC Championship crown.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.