The Washington Football Team (5-7) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to extend their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (5-7) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. An over/under of 43.5 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has put together a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- San Francisco has a losing ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Half of San Francisco’s games this year — six out of 12 — have gone over the point total.
- San Francisco averages 23.8 points per game, comparable to the 21.7 per matchup Washington allows.
- San Francisco is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it scores at least 23.8 points.
- When Washington allows no more than 22 points, it has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a 6-5-1 record against the spread.
- Most of Washington’s games this year — six out of 12 — have failed to go overthe point total (50%).
- Washington racks up just two fewer points per game (22) than San Francisco allows (24).
- Washington is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 22 points.
- This season, San Francisco has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 23.8 or fewer points.
|49ers (-3.5)||Over (43.5)||49ers 26 Football Team 20|
- Eight of San Francisco’s games have gone over 43.5 points this season (66.7% of matchups).
- Six of Washington’s games have gone over 43.5 points this year (50% of matchups).
- These two teams rack up a combined 45.8 points per game, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Opponents of these two teams average 45.7 combined points per game, 2.2 more points than this contest’s total.
- San Francisco has an average point total of 47.8 in its matchups this year, 4.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
- Washington has a 43.7-point average over/under in its outings this season, 0.2 more points than this game’s total.
San Francisco vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
San Francisco holds an edge against Washington over the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against San Francisco, Washington has a 1-0 record against the spread. San Francisco outscored Washington 96-56 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/20/2019||49ers||Washington||-10||39||-400||+330||283-154 SF||9-0 SF|
|10/15/2017||N/A||Washington||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||419-335 WAS||26-24 WAS|
|11/23/2014||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||312-213 SF||17-13 SF|
|11/25/2013||N/A||Washington||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||304-190 SF||27-6 SF|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- San Francisco has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- The under has been the norm for San Francisco. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score an average of 47 points over its last three games, 3.5 more than the 43.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to Washington. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- Washington has averaged a total of 42 combined points over its last three games, 1.5 fewer than this matchup’s total of 43.5.
49ers: ILB Kiko Alonso: Questionable (Knee), CB Jamar Taylor: Out (Knee (acl)), DB Johnathan Cyprien: Out (Hamstring), DE Ziggy Ansah: Out (Biceps), C Ben Garland: Out (Calf), QB Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (Ankle), CB K’Waun Williams: Questionable (Ankle), DE Dee Ford: Out (Back), C Weston Richburg: Out (Kneecap), SS Jaquiski Tartt: Out (Toe), OLB Mark Nzeocha: Questionable (Quadriceps), DE Ronald Blair III: Out (Knee), DT Solomon Thomas: Out (Knee (acl)), TE George Kittle: Out (Foot), DT D.J. Jones: Questionable (Ankle), WR Chris Thompson: Out (Undisclosed), CB Emmanuel Moseley: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Nick Bosa: Out (Acl), WR Jalen Hurd: Out (Knee), CB Ken Webster: Out (Hamstring), RB JaMycal Hasty: Out (Collarbone)
Washington: SS Landon Collins: Out (Torn Achilles), DT Matt Ioannidis: Out (Bicep), TE Temarrick Hemingway: Questionable (Wrist), ILB Reuben Foster: Out (Knee), OLB Ryan Anderson: Questionable (Knee), OT Geron Christian Sr.: Out (Knee), QB Kyle Allen: Out (Ankle), CB Greg Stroman: Out (Foot), WR Emanuel Hall: Out (Torn Achilles), WR Kelvin Harmon: Out (Torn Acl), RB Bryce Love: Out (Knee), WR Antonio Gandy-Golden: Out (Hamstring), RB Antonio Gibson: Questionable (Toe), TE Thaddeus Moss: Out (Foot), OL Saahdiq Charles: Out (Knee)