You might think that the NFL betting season is still way off in the distant future. After all, the NBA Finals and the NHL Stanley Cup Finals are still going on, and baseball hasn’t even reached the All-Star break yet. However, you can already find odds on the games in Week 1. However, as different news items come out (the Brady suspension, Adrian Peterson reporting to the OTAs in Minnesota, and so on), the spreads can change. Let’s take a look at some of the biggest moves that have already occurred in lines for Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.