If you don’t know it by now, then you should know…the Minnesota Vikings (7-9 SU, 10-6 ATS) and San Francisco 49ers (8-8 SU, 5-11 ATS) are two teams headed in polar-opposite directions! The good news for mybookie.ag NFL betting gamblers is the fact that the direction of these two franchises are currently headed (which one would think would be Superbowl 50) in makes this Week 1 pairing a virtual lock selection.
The Vikings come into the 2015 NFL regular season looking like one of the best candidates to improve on their 2014 campaign while the Niners are heading into the new season looking to simply hold it together under their surprising choice for head coach, the inexperienced Jim Tomsula.
While Minnesota now has one of the league’s best young quarterbacks in second-year star Teddy Bridgewater, the 49ers are hoping that their signal-caller, Colin Kaepernick can get back to playing competent football after taking a huge step (okay, two steps) backwards in 2014. Minnesota will also get a huge boost from the return of likely Hall of Fame running back Adrian Peterson, although the elusive superstar clearly doesn’t want to play for the franchise after they didn’t support him through his child abuse ordeal a year ago.
Don’t over-think this one NFL betting buffs simply because the young Vikings are on the road. Minnesota has the far better head coach, the better and more steady quarterback and the only future Hall of Fame running back suiting up in this affair. Minnesota went 5-1 ATS in its last six games last season and 4-1 ATS in its last five road games. San Francisco went 1-4 SU and a dismal 0-5 ATS in its last five games a year ago, not to mention 0-5 ATS in its last five games at home.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Jaguars vs Cowboys NFL Week 6 Odds & Preview
- 49ers at Packers NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Chiefs vs Patriots NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Pick
- Rams at Broncos NFL Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Bills at Texans NFL Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Bears vs Dolphins NFL Week 6 Lines Preview & Game Info
- How to Bet Chargers vs Browns NFL Week 6 Lines & Pick
- Steelers at Bengals NFL Week 6 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cardinals vs Vikings NFL Week 6 Odds & Prediction
- Seahawks at Raiders NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Panthers vs Redskins NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Colts at Jets NFL Week 6 Lines, Preview & Pick
- Buccaneers vs Falcons NFL Week 6 Betting Lines & Prediction
- Eagles at Giants NFL Week 6 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Week 6 Parlay Picks
- NFL Week 6 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Redskins at Saints NFL Week 5 Lines & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Texans NFL Week 5 Odds & Betting Preview
- Jaguars vs Chiefs NFL Week 5 Betting Odds & Prediction
- Vikings vs Eagles NFL 5 Spread & Betting Preview
- Rams at Seahawks NFL Week 5 Lines & Game Info