- Venue: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, New York
- Date: Sunday, November 9, 2014
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Broadcast on CBS
Here’s one for football fans looking for valuable NFL Week 10 Betting Lines. Two teams that have been quietly going about their business this season are the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills. Both have put together 5-3 records, and both have been somewhat overshadowed by the teams that top their respective divisions (New England Patriots and Denver Broncos). This is a very important game for both teams, as they are going to have to go the Wild Card route to get into postseason play, so a victory could give the winner here a leg up in that race.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis