- Venue: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, New York
- Date: Sunday, November 9
- Time: 01:00 PM ET
- Broadcast on CBS
Two teams that have been quietly going about their business this season are the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills. Both have put together 5-3 records, and both have been somewhat overshadowed by the teams that top their respective divisions (New England Patriots and Denver Broncos). This is a very important game for both teams, as they are going to have to go the Wild Card route to get into postseason play. A victory could give the winner here a leg up in that race. As always, mybookie.ag brings you the game preview with betting odds and teams reviews before this Saturday’s action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.