The NFL will once again expand its horizons in Week 11, with the Texans and Raiders heading to Mexico City for the Monday night game. This will represent the first time since 2005 that the NFL has made the trip south of the border. I tend to try and steer clear of the neutral site games, as it’s tough to know how either team is going to react to the unfamiliar surroundings. While I will be skipping this one entirely, there are still a few games that jump right off the page in the NFL Week 11 schedule. I have already put together parlay picks for the first 10 weeks of the season, and I have to say that the last couple were a little trickier than most. This week looks a little more clear cut, as there are potentially a couple of David versus Goliath match-ups here that should make my NFL betting picks a little easier this time around. Let’s take a look at the 4 games I like in Week 11.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis