24 Hours. #FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/2CQHEL734X — Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) November 15, 2014The Colts started slow, losing their first two games of the season against the Denver Broncos on September 7th and the Philadelphia Eagles the following week, but they have only dropped one more since that time. Andrew Luck has been nothing short of brilliant this season, posting 300+ yards in game after game. They have not had a ton of success on the ground, but who really needs it when you have a QB that can light up the opposition secondary in the way that Luck can? What we are essentially looking at here is a shoot-out for the ages, and what has to be considered must see TV in prime time.
There are always a couple of games that jump right off the schedule when it is released, and the Sunday night match-up between the Indianapolis Colts and the New England Patriots is one which certainly fits that bill. It’s a chance to see the legendary Tom Brady go up against a QB star in the making in the form of Andrew Luck, and it promises to be a beauty for all football fans looking for valuable NFL odds for this weekend.
Date/Time: Sunday, November 16th, 8:30 PM
Location: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IndianaWhat’s funny here is that it wasn’t so very long ago that articles were being written about the demise of the Patriots, and how the Brady/Bellicheck combination had lost some of its mystique. It would appear that the stories of their demise were a little premature, though, as Brady and the Patriots have been one of the best teams in the league over the past few weeks. They have won 5 straight games and posted numbers that you usually only see in video games. What can’t be lost in all of that, though, is that they have also given up quite a few points during that stretch.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks: Week 13 Line and Early Picks
- Super Bowl LV Contenders & Pretenders Update Dec. 4
- Las Vegas Raiders at New York Jets Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Broncos at Chiefs: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Bills at 49ers: December 7, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Monday Night Football
- Top 2020 NFL Games to Bet On December 6th
- Rams at Cardinals: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Washington Football Team Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13
- Top 2020 NFL Rookies to Date December 3rd Edition
- 2020 NFL Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 12
- Patriots Season Without Tom Brady: Playoff Streak Likely To End