There are a lot of great games and NFL betting value on tap in Week 12, and as usual that also means there are a number of great options available. As I do with every week, I like to skim through the match-ups after the lines have been released in order to see if there are any good underdog opportunities in there. I think I may have a few that could be worth your consideration. One of the biggest surprise teams this season has undoubtedly been the Cleveland Browns (6-4, 4th in AFC Northern Division). They spent a short amount of time atop the AFC North, but relinquished that lead after losing to the Houston Texans last weekend. This week they will head to Atlanta to take on a Falcons team that have the division lead in the NFC South despite having a sub .500 record. The early line sees the Falcons as slight 3-point home favorites, but this is not a team that inspires a lot of confidence. The Browns have performed well as an underdog this season, and they might just have what it takes to spring the mild upset against the Dirty Birds. A.J. Green was out through injury. He is back, and their fortunes have turned around. They are 3-1 in their last 4, and this week travel to the Lone Star state to take on a very inconsistent Houston Texans team. There are sure to be many who were surprised to see the Texans installed as 2-point home favorites for this one, especially if they have to be without the services of RB Arian Foster once again. A road win for the Bengals here would put them in control of the ultra-competitive AFC North.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.