The race for the Wild Card spots is beginning to heat up, with a number of teams sitting on the outside with a 7-5 record. Any loss at this point in the season is almost the equivalent of an elimination game, which makes the match-up between the Miami Dolphins and Baltimore Ravens all the more important. Our Football odds for this crucial game are favoring the Dolphins… Are you going for the dog or for the favorite? Venue: Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida Date: Sunday, December 7, 2014 Time: 1:00 PM ET TV: CBS Baltimore still has to be smarting after letting a win slip between their fingers last weekend against the San Diego Chargers. The Ravens have now lost 3 of their last 5, and while they still have a legitimate shot at winning the AFC North, those chances become a little slimmer with each and every loss. Their biggest problem has been their defense against the pass, which was all too clearly on display in letting the Chargers march down the field last weekend to score the winning TD with just seconds left on the clock.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.