The AFC North has been arguably the most competitive division in all of football this season. You have all 4 teams sitting above .500, with each of them still in with a shot at the division crown and the automatic playoff berth that comes with it. The Bengals and Browns meet up in Cleveland this weekend in what basically amounts to an elimination game for the home team. As you may know, Manziel is starting the Browns on this very tight match, can he improve the Cleveland’s football odds of winning? Find out bellow!Date/Time: Sunday, December 14, 1:00 PMLocationFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OhioThe Cleveland Browns have been one of the biggest surprises in the league this season, but they have almost being doing it with smoke and mirrors. The numbers for QB Brian Hoyer have not been great, but the team has been opportunistic on defense all year. They found ways to win early on in the season, but that has been eluding them as of late, as they have lost 3 of their last 4. The play of Hoyer has been particularly poor during that stretch, which is why it looks as though Johnny Manziel is going to be getting his first NFL start this weekend.
The Bengals are a team that are likely to still be reeling after getting thumped at home by the Pittsburgh Steelers last weekend. The grasp they have on the division is tenuous at best, and another loss this weekend may see them relinquish it. This is a team that has also been relying on defense for most of the season, with the offense delivering diminishing returns in recent weeks.Even when the Browns were bad, it was never easy to take a trip to Paul Brown Stadium, and it’s going to be even more difficult this weekend, as the fans are sure to be hyped up about the inclusion of Johnny Football in the starting line-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?