Faithful in Seattle? Head to our #49ersInvasion fan meet-up at J&M Cafe in Seattle at 2:30pm. #BeatTheSeahawks pic.twitter.com/bjVPV2LPr2— San Francisco 49ers (@49ers) December 13, 2014On the other side of the coin is the Seattle Seahawks, a team that looks to be gearing up for another run at the Lombardi Trophy. They are also not exactly lighting it up on offense, but they don’t really have to when the defense is playing the type of stifling game that they are right now. Last week win over Philadelphia was a great example, as they held the high-powered, fast-paced offense of the Eagles to just 14 points. You get the sense that a similar type performance against the 49ers this weekend could make this meeting a rather one-sided affair.BETTING ODDSThe strength of that defense, plus home field advantage, is likely why the Seahawks are favored by 10. Seattle is just 7-6 ATS this season, but are 4-2 ATS when playing at home. They are also 2-1 ATS versus division opponents. The 49ers are 6-7 versus the spread this season, and are at 1-3 ATS versus the division. Recent meetings have gone very much in the favor of Seattle as they are 4-2 SU and a perfect 6-0 ATS over the past three seasons. They are also 3-0 SU and ATS in home games versus the 49ers in that same period.Game Odds:49ERS: +9½-110 OV 38 -110, ML +360SEAHAWKS: -9½-110, UN 38 -110, ML -460There is very little her to suggest that San Francisco can make a game of this. Their season will likely officially come to an end on Sunday, as the Seahawks should roll and easily cover the 10 points.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Where Does Tom Brady Play in 2020-2021?
- Early Odds for Super Bowl LV & Betting Predictions
- Early Super Bowl LV Odds
- NFL Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV
- NFL Network Experts Pick for Super Bowl LIV
- Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV National Anthem Prop Bets
- Using Past Performance To Predict Super Bowl LIV Winners
- What to Bet on After Super Bowl LIV?
- Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl LIV Prop Bets
- San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl LIV Prop Bets
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIV Props to Bet On
- Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Moneyline Betting Pick
- Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Spread Betting Pick
- 3 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIV
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our professional paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.