We need this place to be so loud it SHAKES! #HereWeGo WATCH: http://t.co/qKrAgD1FE9 pic.twitter.com/DcvKxKJSry — Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) December 20, 2014The Chiefs will be arriving in Pittsburgh a very desperate team. Nothing less than a win will do, and a loss could see three AFC North teams make it into the postseason. Kansas City find themselves in this position after going on a 3-game losing skid that started with an awful Thursday night loss to the Oakland Raiders. They did manage to right the ship a little last week against that same Oakland team, but there can be no denying that their backs are firmly against the wall this coming weekend. Even if they can topple Pittsburgh, they still have to face a San Diego team that might still be in the fight.
There is nothing better for a team at this point in the season than being in control of their own destiny. It is awful for a team to gout and do their part, yet still have to sit back and hope that their rivals can do them a favor over the next week or two. One team that is in that unenviable position of being in control is the Pittsburgh Steelers, who this weekend play the Kansas City Chiefs in one of the most heated football betting battles of week 16. Date/Time: Sunday, December 21st, 1:00 PM Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania The Steelers are well aware that a win this weekend will automatically book them a place in the playoffs, but the questions fans will be asking is sure to be which Steelers team will show up. When the Pittsburgh offense is firing on all cylinders, as it has several times this year, they look absolutely unbeatable. When they struggle, they are forced to rely on a defense that has looked very creaky, although in fairness they have had numerous injuries to contend with on that side of the ball. If they can repeat the performances they put in the last 2 weeks, they should be fine.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis