The #Saints will wear black jerseys and black pants on Sunday #ATLvsNO pic.twitter.com/Ey6SPriZme — New Orleans Saints (@Saints) December 19, 2014All the talk in Atlanta is that things are about to get blown up in a big way, especially if the Falcons lose this weekend and are eliminated from playoff contention. What’s ironic here is that the Falcons have been rock solid in division play, going 4-0 on the season so far. If they can win this one versus the Saints, they will be in control of their own destiny, as they have the Panthers coming up next weekend to close out the season. Of real concern to Atlanta is the fact that Julio Jones appears to be out again on Sunday, making their task that much harder.
There hasn’t been a lot of talk about changing the current playoff setup in the NFL until this season. It is the sad state of the NFC South that has purists of the game talking about how the league has to look at the current setup. Whoever wins that division is likely going to do so with a sub .500 record, yet they are still going to get a home playoff game, most probably against a team that wins 11 or 12 games. The winner of the NFC South could well be decided this weekend, as the Atlanta Falcons travel to New Orleans to take on the Saints. It wasn’t so very long ago that the Super Dome was a safe haven for the Saints, but they have been pretty awful at home this season. They have only manages 3 wins out of 7 at home, which accounts for some of the issues that the Saints have faced this season. Their biggest issue, though, has been a serious lack of consistency, especially on offense. They have at times looked great, with Brees hitting multiple target like he did against the Steelers a few weeks, back. Then there are games like the one against Carolina recently, where nothing goes right. So let’s get into the NFL Week 16 odds and analyze the possible scenarios for this match. Date/Time: Sunday, December 21st, 1:00 PM Location: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis