Will Kirk Cousins and the Washington Redskins handle the lowly Chicago Bears even though their playoff hopes are pretty much vanquished? Are Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers a lock selection to take down the lowly Cleveland Browns? Will Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks dispatch Carson Palmer and the Arizona Cardinals by double digits to cover the NFL betting line? Let’s find out the answers to all three questions right now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.