When it comes to wagering in the final week of the NFL season, you need to do so with a little bit of caution. There are several teams that have already clinched a spot, and who cannot be moved from their current seed position. Those teams are likely to look at their starters to see who will sit, and who will be limited in their time on the field. The Dallas Cowboys are in the enviable position of having the top seed and home field advantage through the playoffs in the NFC, and they look like the team most likely to limit the playing time of their guys. Even if Dak Prescott does start under center, you can bet that he will be told to limit his scrambling, and to just throw the ball away if he senses any contact. I do not see him staying out there the full four quarters, especially against an Eagles team that will be looking to finish a poor season on a high.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.