If you haven’t been paying much attention to the NFL preseason, now may be the time to start. Week 3 is when we usually get an extended look at the starters for each team, and when we will most certainly be saying goodbye to a lot of the fringe players who played in the opening two weeks. We are still not going to get a real representation of what to expect from the coming season, as every team will still be running offensive and defensive schemes that are of the vanilla variety. All of this makes predicting the preseason very tough, but let’s see if we can’t pick some winners and losers for Week 3 of the NFL preseason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.