Sunday, September 28, 4:25 PM, Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CaliforniaGame Odds: Eagles: +5-110, OV 50 ½ -110, ML +200 49ers: -5-110, UN 50 ½ -110, ML -240
The NFL Week 4 is about to bring us with an intriguing game featuring two opposed teams: Eagles and Niners. This is expected to be a tight game and will have plenty of scoring that will make it go past its point total, making it an attractive pick for bettor looking for NFL over under lines. The Philadelphia Eagles have won their first three games and look as one of the best teams so far this season. They have been dominant in the second half, outscoring opponents 74-24 after halftime. Meanwhile the San Francisco 49ers have struggled to be competitive and have only one win so far this year, losing back to back games against Chicago and Arizona. The two sides will be competing on this coming Sunday afternoon at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks