The injury-plagued start to the Dallas season just got a lot worse after Week 4. But don’t tell that to the Cowboy fans who are still hopeful of seeing their team beat the NFL odds and fly all the way to 2016 NFL playoffs. After losing a number of high-profile players between Week 1 and Week 4 (including WR Dez Bryant and QB Tony Romo), the Cowboys suffered a couple more injuries in Sunday night’s 26-20 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.