Thursday, October 2nd, 8:25 PM, Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WisconsinBoth teams had ups and downs in the first four weeks of the season. The Packers were in real trouble heading into Week 4, sitting at 1-2 and firing blanks on offense. They looked to be in tough with a visit to the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field, but Aaron Rodgers put on something of a clinic as he threw for 4 TD’s in an impressive 38-17 road win. That was enough to get the Packers back on track after an awful season start, at least for the time being. On the other hand, Vikings fans didn’t know what to expect when they welcomed in the 2-1 Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons were coming from a demolishing 56-14 win over the Bucs and their confidence was on a high point. Minnesota was missing star RB Adrian Peterson due a suspension, and had a rookie QB at the helm in the shape of Teddy Bridgewater. They put on an offensive show of their own, albeit against a rather frail looking Falcons D. With all that in mind, it’s tough to say which versions of these two teams will step on the field on Thursday night. Both have had games where nothing goes right offensively, as well as games where the offense looks unstoppable. As such, this could end up being a tight, defensive struggle or an offensive explosion that ends with the last team with the ball winning the game. To get an idea of how it might play out, we should probably take a little walk down memory lane.
Week 5 of the NFL is upon us, and there is a great opening match-up to look forward to. The past 4 NFL Thursday Night Football games brought many surprises. Last week the Giants demolished the Redskins on the road 45-14, On Week 3 the Tampa Bay Bucs got their third straight loss of the season in a lopsided 56-14 loss to Atlanta. Week 2 featured the Ravens beating the Steelers at home 26-6. So as you can see, the value on TNF games is high, and the NFL betting odds on this coming game won’t be the exception. This time we’ll see two teams that genuinely don’t like each other squaring off in a divisional clash that promises to be a great one. The Minnesota Vikings, fresh off a pounding of the Atlanta Falcons, head into legendary Lambeau Field to take on a Packers team that finally put things in order and that now looks as a true contender in the NFC North.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears Odds and Computer Picks for Week 15
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Monday Night Football Line and Betting Trends for Week 15
- Rams vs. Seahawks Odds and Computer Picks for Week 16
- NFL 2020 Week 12 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 12 ATS Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL Conference Odds Expert Analysis Update Nov. 25 Edition
- NFL 2020 Week 12 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL Top 10 Defensive Players Expert Analysis Nov. 25th
- Updated NFC Playoff Picture: Bucs In Trouble?
- Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Line and Betting Trends November 29, 2020
- Texans at Lions Odds 2020 Thanksgiving Computer Picks
- NFL 2020 Week 12 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Nov. 24th Edition
- Joe Burrow’s Season-Ending Injury Hands Offensive Rookie Of The Year To Justin Herbert
- NFL Rumors: Thursday Could Be Last Game As Lions Coach For Matt Patricia