Thursday, October 2nd, 8:25 PM, Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WisconsinBoth teams had ups and downs in the first four weeks of the season. The Packers were in real trouble heading into Week 4, sitting at 1-2 and firing blanks on offense. They looked to be in tough with a visit to the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field, but Aaron Rodgers put on something of a clinic as he threw for 4 TD’s in an impressive 38-17 road win. That was enough to get the Packers back on track after an awful season start, at least for the time being.On the other hand, Vikings fans didn’t know what to expect when they welcomed in the 2-1 Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons were coming from a demolishing 56-14 win over the Bucs and their confidence was on a high point. Minnesota was missing star RB Adrian Peterson due a suspension, and had a rookie QB at the helm in the shape of Teddy Bridgewater. They put on an offensive show of their own, albeit against a rather frail looking Falcons D.With all that in mind, it’s tough to say which versions of these two teams will step on the field on Thursday night. Both have had games where nothing goes right offensively, as well as games where the offense looks unstoppable. As such, this could end up being a tight, defensive struggle or an offensive explosion that ends with the last team with the ball winning the game. To get an idea of how it might play out, we should probably take a little walk down memory lane.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Where Does Tom Brady Play in 2020-2021?
- Early Odds for Super Bowl LV & Betting Predictions
- Early Super Bowl LV Odds
- NFL Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV
- NFL Network Experts Pick for Super Bowl LIV
- Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV National Anthem Prop Bets
- Using Past Performance To Predict Super Bowl LIV Winners
- What to Bet on After Super Bowl LIV?
- Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl LIV Prop Bets
- San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl LIV Prop Bets
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIV Props to Bet On
- Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Moneyline Betting Pick
- Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Spread Betting Pick
- 3 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIV
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our professional paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.