Sunday, October 5th, 4:25 PM, Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CaliforniaThe Kansas City Chiefs’ match with the San Francisco 49ers, both teams that are 2-2, will create a special reunion. Alex Smith, the Chiefs quarterback, was the first overall pick by the 49ers in the 2005 draft. He was traded in 2013 after current 49ers quarter Colin Kaepernick performed well in Smith’s absence during an injury. Both quarterbacks and their respective teams experienced plenty of success last year as they both made the playoffs. The two teams are practically on the same page at this point. However, the Niners have the advantage for the game at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara.
Week 5 of the pro football season is already upon us, but unlike what you may be thinking, some betting picks get easier the closer we get to the Sunday action. That’s the case with the Chiefs-Niners game slated for this Sunday afternoon, which offers NFL betting fans a great value. So here’s our NFL Week 5 betting prediction and pick.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.