Monday, October 6th, 8:30 PM, FedEx Field, Landover, MarylandUnfortunately for Washington fans, things may not get much better this Monday night. The Redskins are back in Landover at FedEx Field but they are heavy underdogs against the 2-1 Seattle Seahawks. The Redskins are hoping to get back on the winning side of things but the efforts that the Seahawks have made in recent time might suggest otherwise.
The Washington Redskins have dealt with more than enough controversy this year. The truth is that 1-3 Redskins have been a disappointment for pro football fans and bettors so far this season, and now that we’re about to enter another round of Monday Night football betting, questions surrounding the team’s performance continue to grow. They have failed to put a consistent performance, and after five weeks of action, they continue dealing with issues surrounding whether or not quarterback Kirk Cousins will be a legitimate long-term replacement for the injured Robert Griffin III. The heavily-criticized iron fist of Dan Snyder’s ownership of the Redskins and the ongoing controversy over the team’s nickname have only made things worse. So the question here is: Can the Redskins beat the Seahawks on MNF?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.