Monday, October 6th, 8:30 PM, FedEx Field, Landover, MarylandUnfortunately for Washington fans, things may not get much better this Monday night. The Redskins are back in Landover at FedEx Field but they are heavy underdogs against the 2-1 Seattle Seahawks. The Redskins are hoping to get back on the winning side of things but the efforts that the Seahawks have made in recent time might suggest otherwise.
The Washington Redskins have dealt with more than enough controversy this year. The truth is that 1-3 Redskins have been a disappointment for pro football fans and bettors so far this season, and now that we’re about to enter another round of Monday Night football betting, questions surrounding the team’s performance continue to grow. They have failed to put a consistent performance, and after five weeks of action, they continue dealing with issues surrounding whether or not quarterback Kirk Cousins will be a legitimate long-term replacement for the injured Robert Griffin III. The heavily-criticized iron fist of Dan Snyder’s ownership of the Redskins and the ongoing controversy over the team’s nickname have only made things worse. So the question here is: Can the Redskins beat the Seahawks on MNF?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis