Week 5 of the pro football betting season is about to close with the Monday Night game between Seahawks and Redskins, but before we enter the final game of the week, its time to recap what happened on that week. The last two unbeaten records in the NFL have fallen in blowout fashion. First the Arizona Cardinals suffered a 20-4 setback to the Denver Broncos and saw quarterback Drew Stanton leave with a possible concussion. Hours later the Cincinnati Bengals became the final team to lose on Week 5 after getting steamrolled by Brady’s New England Patriots 43-17 in Sunday night Football. So there are no more undefeated teams in the NFL going into Monday Night Football. We also witnessed plenty of late comebacks; OT wins and upsets on Week 5 that reflect the unpredictable nature of the NFL. So with the weekend results, 25 teams have at least two wins, which adds up to eight division races that are too close to call at this point of the season. So let’s give a look at some of the highlights, comebacks and results that shook the league on Week 5.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.