Week 5 of the pro football betting season is about to close with the Monday Night game between Seahawks and Redskins, but before we enter the final game of the week, its time to recap what happened on that week. The last two unbeaten records in the NFL have fallen in blowout fashion. First the Arizona Cardinals suffered a 20-4 setback to the Denver Broncos and saw quarterback Drew Stanton leave with a possible concussion. Hours later the Cincinnati Bengals became the final team to lose on Week 5 after getting steamrolled by Brady’s New England Patriots 43-17 in Sunday night Football. So there are no more undefeated teams in the NFL going into Monday Night Football. We also witnessed plenty of late comebacks; OT wins and upsets on Week 5 that reflect the unpredictable nature of the NFL. So with the weekend results, 25 teams have at least two wins, which adds up to eight division races that are too close to call at this point of the season. So let’s give a look at some of the highlights, comebacks and results that shook the league on Week 5.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks