Sunday, October 12th, 1:00 PM Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, FloridaThe Dolphins started this season looking like world beaters, downing the heavily favored New England Patriots by a score of 33-20. That score line looked a little less impressive when the Pats went on to struggle in the following weeks before eventually righting the ship a little. That opening performance was followed by two pretty awful losses to Buffalo and Kansas City, where the Dolphins offense was only able to put 25 combined points on the board. The needed a statement game against the Raiders, and they got it, humbling the silver and black with a 38-14 win. The Dolphins stand at 2-2, third in the AFC East and trailing behind the Pats and Bills (3-2). The Green Bay Packers, who stand in second place in the NFC North and right behind the 3-2 Lions, have had issues similar to the Dolphins. They suffered a 16-36 setback on Week 1 against the Seattle Seahawks, but were able to rebound and outlast the hapless Jets before stinking the joint out on a road trip to Detroit. Questions were asked about the Packers offense after that loss, and they responded with back to back wind against the Chicago Bears and Minnesota Vikings, putting up a combined 80 points in the process. QB Aaron Rodgers has shinned on the last games and suddenly looks like a man on a mission, and that could spell trouble for the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
The 2014 NFL season has got off to a bit of a strange start in that no team has really looked to be one that will be dominant throughout the game calendar. So far only two teams are showing signs of brilliance (Cowboys and Chargers), but the NFL is unpredictable, and that can change anytime in the coming weeks of the season. It seems that every team has a little bit of a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on, and no two teams represent that better than the Miami Dolphins and Green Bay Packers, who will meet this Sunday in Miami. So let’s take a look on both teams, their records, previous games and NFL game odds heading to this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks