The 3-2 Pittsburgh Steelers’ rivalry with the 2-2 Cleveland Browns is always noticeable any time these two foes meet. These two AFC North rivals played an exciting game in Week 1 as players from both teams displayed superb performances in the 30-27 win by Pittsburgh. The teams are meeting again this Sunday, Oct. 12, 1:00 PM ET at the FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland for another entertaining match. The Steelers are 20-2 SU and 13-8-1 ATS in their last 22 games against the Browns. On the other side, Cleveland is 0-2 SU and ATS in its last two encounters with Pittsburgh Steelers. So here are the football odds and game preview for this match. Game Odds: STEELERS: +1½-110, ML OV 47 -110, ML +105 BROWNS: -1½-110 UN 47 -110, ML -125
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.