The 3-2 Pittsburgh Steelers’ rivalry with the 2-2 Cleveland Browns is always noticeable any time these two foes meet. These two AFC North rivals played an exciting game in Week 1 as players from both teams displayed superb performances in the 30-27 win by Pittsburgh. The teams are meeting again this Sunday, Oct. 12, 1:00 PM ET at the FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland for another entertaining match. The Steelers are 20-2 SU and 13-8-1 ATS in their last 22 games against the Browns. On the other side, Cleveland is 0-2 SU and ATS in its last two encounters with Pittsburgh Steelers. So here are the football odds and game preview for this match. Game Odds: STEELERS: +1½-110, ML OV 47 -110, ML +105 BROWNS: -1½-110 UN 47 -110, ML -125
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks