Sunday, October 19, 1:00 PM, M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MarylandThe Falcons are coming off of what may be their worst outing of the season yet, losing 13-27 to the Chicago Bears at home. The team actually looked pretty bad on both sides of the ball. Turnovers have been an issue all season for the Dirty Birds, as has been keeping the opposition out of the end zone. The secondary looks particularly weak and has been exposed on numerous occasions. The Falcons really have a lot to do if they are to salvage anything from the season. A trip to Baltimore is not really the perfect opportunity to get back on track. On the other side of the coin are the Baltimore Ravens, who enter the game sporting a 4-2 record, and are coming off their most dominating display of the season, albeit against a Tampa Bay Buccaneers team that is in total disarray. QB Jose Flacco had an exceptional performance, throwing 5 TD’s in the 48-17 win over the Bucs. As you would expect, Baltimore have been defensively solid all season, especially against the run, where they have only given up a single 100-yard plus game all year. You have to think that will force the Falcons into chucking the ball down field in order to get some level of success.
If you had asked at the start of the season which coaches would be on the hot seat after 6 weeks of NFL betting, very few would have likely gone with Mike Smith of the Atlanta Falcons. This is a team that has one of the most potent offenses in the league, and who looked as though they had addressed some of their O-line issues from last year. That they come into this week at 2-4 tells you that things have not gone to plan. Worse yet, owner Arthur Blank has come out publicly and said that this team is too talented to be in this position, which is not a ringing endorsement for the coach.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?