When they visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on this week’s Monday Night Football betting match, the Houston Texans will be seeking to change their ominous 10-game SU losing streak as road underdogs. Both the Texans and Steelers are identically 3-3 after six weeks of action. The winner of the upcoming game will therefore have an opportunity to climb up the ranks in the AFC standings. With the match set to take place on Oct. 20 at 8:25 PM in the Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, which of these two teams look strongest to win the Monday tie-breaker?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.