It is usually by this point in the season that we begin to develop a clear idea of what every team is about, and what we can expect from them the rest of the way. Two teams that seem to fall outside of that are the Minnesota Vikings and Buffalo Bills, which means their clash this weekend might help NFL gambling fans to get a better handle on each of them.
Sunday, October 19, 1:00 PM, Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, New YorkPart of the problem that the Vikings have had in trying to create an identity this season comes from seeing their player personnel take a hit. Losing your starting quarterback (Matt Cassel) and running back (Adrian Peterson) doesn’t help, but it becomes even worse when your highly-touted rookie QB Teddy Bridgewater also goes down with an injury in his first game as a starter. All of this makes their 2-4 record a little more understandable, and to be fair, they have also shown glimpses that they might actually be a decent ball club if all their major players were present and accounted for. If you want a team that is the model of inconsistency, look no further than the Buffalo Bills. They came charging out of the gate and knocked off the Bears and Dolphins in the opening 2 weeks. That was followed by a pair of losses to San Diego and Houston, after which they won one and then lost one. Buffalo are not a team that is going to run up the points on you, but they are capable of shutting down the opposition and keeping it close, which is basically what they have done all year.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.