It’s been a bit of a funny old season in the NFL, with very few teams really making a mark in an authoritative manner. The Denver Broncos, guided by Peyton Manning, and Cowboys and Tony Romo look to be the cream of the crop at the moment. The Cowboys are on a six game streak, but you keep waiting for that Dallas bubble to burst, and for their season to come crashing down around them. Perhaps another week will make things a little clearer, so let’s take a look at three of the best match-ups and football betting lines for Week 8.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.